The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion – 30ml
The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, previously known as Advanced Retinoid 2%, is one the most-popular Retinoid-based products from the skincare experts at The Ordinary. Known for being one of the most effective ingredients for anti-aging, Retinoids come in different potencies and varying formulations to reduce sensitivity.
The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid Emulsion is a lightweight, moderate-strength emulsion with low irritation levels. The product’s active ingredient, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR), a less abrasive alternative to retinoic acid, or prescription retinol medication, accelerates skin cell turnover and reverses the signs of aging and acne.
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract.
- Moderate-strength Retinoid
- Low risk of irritation for Retinol skincare
- Lightweight, creamy emulsion
- Can treat a variety of skin conditions, including pigmentation, aging, and acne
- Helps prevent the formation of wrinkles
How to use:
- Apply a few drops to the face in the evening.
- Do not use with other retinoid products.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Uneven Skin Tone, Textural Irregularities, Signs of Ageing
Which skin type is it good for?
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Is good for dark spots?
The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid Emulsion is a great product to assist in treating dark spots, especially when used in conjunction with a Vitamin C serum.
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
There are no reviews yet.