The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA Volume -30ml
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA Volume Peeling extremely lightly remove keratinized particles collectively with extra fats, thereby preventing clogging of pores and preventing inflammation. Lactic acid 5% + HA exfoliating formula can recover poor skin tones, blemishes, and tonal imperfections. Lactic acid belongs to AHA acids, therefore it is used for chemical peels. And when combined with Tasmanian pepper extract, lactic acid reduces inflammation and skin sensitivity that can occur after exfoliation. The peeling has a pH level of 3.8, which is practically equal to the pKa level (the value of the degree of strength of acids) of lactic acid. It is this balance that is ideal to maximize the effectiveness of the peeling and minimize skin irritation.
What it is:
An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, and Uneven Texture.
What Else You Need to Know:
This 5-percent formulation offers very mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to calm and soothe after exfoliation.
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
How To Use:
- Apply once per day, ideally in the evening.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until the skin develops its tolerance.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to The Ordinary’s in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.